Thursday 11 July 2013

TECHNOLOGY


TECHNOLOGY

In the lobby there are two man are doing conversation,


Gazian : Hi Bro, how do you feel today?


Adnan : I’m o.k., how are things today?


Gazian : very good, by the way how about your last holiday? Is it exciting?


Adnan : yes, It’s very memorable and exciting.


Gazian : Are you sure? Actually, where did you go in the last holiday?


Adnan : Last holiday I went to Japan for two weeks.


Gazian : Wow, that’s a wonderful country.


Adnan : Yes it is, Japan is very good in technology. The quality of Japan technology I

             think is number one in Asia therefore in the world.


Gazian : What kind of technology that you have tried?


Adnan : I have tried some modern technology, such as: motorcycle, watch,

             television, etc.


Gazian : So, what’s the difference between Indonesian technology and Japanese

             technologies?


Adnan : It’s very different, Indonesian technology is good enough, but Japanese

             technology much better than Indonesian technology.


Gazian : I think so, my hp is made in Japan.


Adnan : Haha, I am shy. I’m sure Indonesian technology will be better and be the best.
             Changes always happen. Indonesia will change be a great nation.

Gazian : I hope so.


Adnan : sorry, I have to go. That’s a nice conversation. Have a nice day.


Gazian : O.k. bye. See you.


Adnan : See you too.




Created by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selalu

Ku terpesona oleh kilauanmu Di saat pertama ku melihatmu Yang akhirnya aku inginkan dirimu Tanpa tersadari waktu telah berlalu Sebulan,...